Welcome to the North Carolina Sporting Dog Association.
We protect the right to own, use and breed unaltered animals in sports and for all other purposes.
General purposes of the NC Sporting Dog Association include:
- To promote, defend and enhance the right to own, breed and use sporting dogs within North Carolina.
- To promote and defend the right to use unaltered animals in sports.
- To promote and defend the right to own, breed, use and sell purebred animals and selected animals for all purposes.
- To educate the public as to the importance of sporting dogs in sports.
- To educate the public as to the importance of maintaining pure breeds of animals.
- To educate the public on the heritage, history and economic significance of sporting dogs in North Carolina.
- To educate the public on the importance and value of maintaining pure breeds of dogs, cats, and other animals.
- To educate the public on the importance and value of defending the constitutional right of citizens of the United States of America to own property without undue interference, including the right to own animals.
- To promote the use of animals in conformation, performance and other sporting events, and to defend the right of owners to selectively breed and enhance the abilities of animals to excel in these sporting activities.